Sunday, July 5, 2009

I <3 Spock


For some inexplicable reason, my mother and my husband's mother were both desperate to babysit my son this weekend. I am not one to turn down a good thing, so double date weekend!
Saturday, we took our bikes out for a short ride (8.4 miles, if his GPS is correct). Today, we went out to see the new Star Trek movie, which I had been wanting to see. On the inside, I am a geek. And I guess I am happy to admit it.

Zachary Quinto is apparently from the neighborhood that my family lives in currently, and went to the college my husband and I attended. (Carnegie Mellon University).

It was such a happy weekend. The bike ride was relaxing and in beautiful weather. The new Star Trek movie was really good. My husband is completely analytical and I am really bad with logic, so I kind of totally identify with Spock's mother. Logical husband. Cute kid.

It hit me after leaving the movie, that the response from Domina was my favorite and most creative response. Congrats, Domina. I sent you some email earlier tonight. I hope you enjoy the earrings. I will mail them out soon.

And I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend and their families as much as I enjoyed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment